Stress. One word that causes more stress. The ill effects on the body are well documented, but unfortunately life is full of daily stresses. How do you combat stress?
To wrap up Stress Awareness Month here are a few ways to deal with unnecessary stress.
- Make a plan or promise to yourself to stay healthy.
- Exercise- At least 30 mins a day 3-4 times a week is enough to start combating the fatigue of stress. Plus the endorphins make you feel better and happier!
- (Think Elle from Legally Blonde 🙂
- Take time for yourself. 10-15 minute break to take a quick nap, read a book.
- Enjoy the day. Live in the present and don’t worry too much about what’s to come.
Earth Day is approaching and with all the talk about global warming and our carbon footprint, do you know how to recycle?
Take a look at the link below for information on recycling.
Wine Corks? Old mugs? What do you have lying around your Kitchen that you can transform into something new and pretty????
The SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile® (ERP) will help ensure you are “Ready for whatever happens.” In the event of an emergency, the ERP can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including emergency […]
via Resolve To Be Ready — SERVPRO Farmington, CT
I saw this article and thought, “I want a slide in my house!!!!!”
Check it out and tell us which one you liked the most.
Springtime is almost here. And that means…Spring cleaning. Why not take a moment to come up with some stylish and affordable storage solutions.