Category Archives: review

Happy Earth Day!

Earth_Day_Ecard

 

Celebrate Earth Day with Our Green Products!!!!!!!!!!! Tell us how you are helping to save the Earth!

The Dreaded Flu :(

Flu season is upon us…as the debate to be vaccinated or not rages on… here are some helpful tips and hints about preventing the spread of germs.

 

Did you know this is what a flu vinfluenza-virus-fulltext-smirus looks like???

 

 

 

 

And some tips..

 

.everyday_preventive

m4340140_SeasonalFluChecklist

National Preparedness Month Continues

See what Servpro of Newtown & Southern Litchfield County can do for you.  We are here to help in any size disaster.  From a hot water heater leak to a puffback cleanup, you can count on us to make it like it never even happened.

Business need to stay prepared for any disaster.  Making sure that you have an Emergency Plan in place will ensure that you stay in business.  Please see the picture below about how Ready Business, an extension of the National Ready Program can help you!

Carbon Monoxide: A Silent Killer

Carbon Monoxide: A Silent Killer
Carbon monoxide, or CO, is an odorless and colorless gas that is toxic to humans and animals. Because humans cannot detect CO with their senses, carbon monoxide can killyou before you are aware it is affecting you.
Unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning claims more than 500 lives and sends more than 15,000 people to the emergency room each year in America. Carbon monoxide can come from several sources including charcoal grills, motor vechicles, wood-burning fireplaces and generators.
Carbon Monoxide Safety Tips
  • Install at least one CO alarm with an audiable warning alarm near the sleeping areas of your home. Ensure the alarm has been evaluated by a recognized laboratory, such as the Underwriters Labooratories (UL).
  • Have a qualified professional check all fuel-burning appliances and furnaces at leas once per year
  • Never use a charcoal grill, hibachi or power generator in an enclosed space like a garage. Even if the door is open, the CO may not properly ventilated.
  • Never keep a car running in the garage.