Stress. One word that causes more stress. The ill effects on the body are well documented, but unfortunately life is full of daily stresses. How do you combat stress?
To wrap up Stress Awareness Month here are a few ways to deal with unnecessary stress.
- Make a plan or promise to yourself to stay healthy.
- Exercise- At least 30 mins a day 3-4 times a week is enough to start combating the fatigue of stress. Plus the endorphins make you feel better and happier!
- (Think Elle from Legally Blonde 🙂
- Take time for yourself. 10-15 minute break to take a quick nap, read a book.
- Enjoy the day. Live in the present and don’t worry too much about what’s to come.